Silence. with His accompany. ♥

My photo
I am passionate about * Exciting things. A tiny living creature is enough to cheer one's life. *Warm, enthusiastic and live in the world of possibilities. *Passion and it lends me the ability to inspire and motivate others, which by I can talk my way in or out of anything. * Love life, seeing it as a special gift, and strive to make the most out of it. *Owning an ability to embrace change and variety, and even be enthusiastic about it, as I realize that it is a real asset to deal with change on a very regular basis *Being flexible and adaptable, I am open- minded to change in many forms. *Willing to meet new people and experience new places, ideas and possibilities while easily build up a rapport with all sorts of people, network with ease and do well in jobs that involve reading people. *Loving to work in projects be it architectural or social. Striking for excellence in doing everything while enhancing positive values and quality. *Strongly believing that positive mind can change a person's whole life and I have a flame in motivating people working in a same team with same goal with me.

Monday 11 June 2012

you.completed.me.♥

Praise the Lord.
I'm still alive with a normal and exciting breath. =)
As life remains as pretty as what I have prayed for previously, I shall not surrender to a little defeat.
It's only a mirage, yayaya keep on hypnotising myself it is only a MIRAGE girl!
Exam doesn't kill, hence it makes you to be even stronger and tougher.
And hey! You know what? Relaxing your mind before study carries the more optimum result rather to keep on counting how many chapters you left and feel frustrated upon your result/grade/pointer.
Hahaa, but still I'll count-lah!
Not even the chapter, page by page I count like a freak and smile internally if it left few more.
Indeed. A typical crazy-before-exam syndrome.
HAHAA.Being too optimistic is annoying sometimes. 
But somehow. It's me, a don't-know-sky-high-land-thick me.
天高地厚。AHAHAHHAHA. =P
Hmmm. During this moment, everyone feels stressful. Everyone does.
But do keep in mind. Pamper your hearted one with your heart.
Give a warm call to my mummy or send a precious regard to friends.
Even just for a few minutes or few simple positive words.
It counts. As exam lasts for only maximum two weeks. It is lifeless.
But every type of relationship needs continuously maintainence.
FAMILY.  FRIENDSHIP. LOVE.
It is not a machine where you can press the start or stop button rationally.
They are living in your heart, they have their heartbeat! Hehee.
Just like you do need oxygen to carry out metabolism ma. (Fuiyoh BIO! -.-'')
HAHAA.So I am here doing all kind of funny stuffs to cheer up my friends.
A self creation of SMS or sharing a funny picture.
It is a need. It depicts your care to everyone. =)
And especially for the one you love lahhh.
Hahaha. Thank you Lord. For loving me soso much by shaping and moulding me into a better person.
As you never ever leave me alone, I shall carry the dignity to glorify you whenever and wherever I go.
So now, shall continue burying my head inside the mountain of notes!
HEEEEE HAAAAAA exam I'm coming home!
Cheers everyone and God bless!
*Muackx* 




P/S: I'm acting like an unprofessional banana today because there is an ENGLISH paper a few days later. LOL! Pray for the best and prepare for the worst. God will do the rest! =)



No comments:

Post a Comment