Silence. with His accompany. ♥

My photo
I am passionate about * Exciting things. A tiny living creature is enough to cheer one's life. *Warm, enthusiastic and live in the world of possibilities. *Passion and it lends me the ability to inspire and motivate others, which by I can talk my way in or out of anything. * Love life, seeing it as a special gift, and strive to make the most out of it. *Owning an ability to embrace change and variety, and even be enthusiastic about it, as I realize that it is a real asset to deal with change on a very regular basis *Being flexible and adaptable, I am open- minded to change in many forms. *Willing to meet new people and experience new places, ideas and possibilities while easily build up a rapport with all sorts of people, network with ease and do well in jobs that involve reading people. *Loving to work in projects be it architectural or social. Striking for excellence in doing everything while enhancing positive values and quality. *Strongly believing that positive mind can change a person's whole life and I have a flame in motivating people working in a same team with same goal with me.

Monday 18 June 2012

我.不.能.fang.qi.


我知道我很无聊。
但这只是暂时对那摸不着头绪的physics一点点的宣泄啦。
平衡一下不安分的压力因子,我知道这科真的,没什么希望了。(哭)
好吧,怎么说我还是不会放弃的啦。
别人会的我不会,我会的,我也不是很确定对不对。
哈哈哈讲起来很像很悲观咧。
关关难过关关过,应该是有道理的。
嗯,就算我不信自己那很笨很不会转的头脑,我也应该信上帝的。
因为你会帮我安排最好的啊。(最好出我会的我会的题目哈哈。)
但如果考出来真的差强人意................
我就,erm,承认我不是读physics的料咯。
唉,我已经尽量很乐观了啦。
从学期一开始就怕这科,怕到这一刻都还在怕。
算了。杀不了你我干脆跳河自尽!T.T
对不起,我真的压力很大。
加油啦各位。
先活好今天,迎接明天,再来盼望后天。
okie,继续奋斗!=)
赞美我的阿爸父,我的上帝。


   谢谢你,我的专属天使。
怎么说,我都没有放弃的理由。
爱你啦啦啦啦!=)















No comments:

Post a Comment