Silence. with His accompany. ♥

My photo
I am passionate about * Exciting things. A tiny living creature is enough to cheer one's life. *Warm, enthusiastic and live in the world of possibilities. *Passion and it lends me the ability to inspire and motivate others, which by I can talk my way in or out of anything. * Love life, seeing it as a special gift, and strive to make the most out of it. *Owning an ability to embrace change and variety, and even be enthusiastic about it, as I realize that it is a real asset to deal with change on a very regular basis *Being flexible and adaptable, I am open- minded to change in many forms. *Willing to meet new people and experience new places, ideas and possibilities while easily build up a rapport with all sorts of people, network with ease and do well in jobs that involve reading people. *Loving to work in projects be it architectural or social. Striking for excellence in doing everything while enhancing positive values and quality. *Strongly believing that positive mind can change a person's whole life and I have a flame in motivating people working in a same team with same goal with me.

Wednesday 4 July 2012

Silence. with His accompany. ♥


Being a girl with temporary silence hasn't always been a habit for me.
Or I shall classify myself into the hyperactive one, just that it is incurable since a long period done.
Thank God, for gifting me often with grace which is sufficient and sometimes, it is overdose:)
I'm blessed for owning all the wishes and desires now, even though I do not deserve it deeply for myself, a sinner. 
And now, I'm moving on to be a better person for my dearest God.
As I know, God will not disappoint me from His promise to be my eternal love.
Recommend to you, the song which accompanies me every night, either starry or cloudy, blissful or moody night.
Waiting Here For YOU. ♥
 

www.youtube.com/watch?v=em8EAHrW9fY

WAITING HERE FOR YOU
If faith can move the mountains
Let the mountains move
We come with expectation
Waiting here for you, I’m waiting here for you

You’re the Lord of all creation

And still you know my heart
The Author of Salvation
You’ve loved us from the start

CHORUS

Waiting here for You
With our hands lifted high in praise
And it's You we adore
Singing Alleluia

You are everything You’ve promised

Your faithfulness is true
And we're desperate for Your presence
All we need is You

CHORUS


Singing Alleluia

Alleluia, singing alleluia, alleluia

CHORUS


Waiting here for you

With our hands lifted high in praise
And it's You we adore
We're singing Alleluia

I'm singing Alleluia

Waiting here for you
With our hands lifted high in praise
And it's You we adore
Singing Alleluia
Singing Alleluia 


No comments:

Post a Comment