Silence. with His accompany. ♥

My photo
I am passionate about * Exciting things. A tiny living creature is enough to cheer one's life. *Warm, enthusiastic and live in the world of possibilities. *Passion and it lends me the ability to inspire and motivate others, which by I can talk my way in or out of anything. * Love life, seeing it as a special gift, and strive to make the most out of it. *Owning an ability to embrace change and variety, and even be enthusiastic about it, as I realize that it is a real asset to deal with change on a very regular basis *Being flexible and adaptable, I am open- minded to change in many forms. *Willing to meet new people and experience new places, ideas and possibilities while easily build up a rapport with all sorts of people, network with ease and do well in jobs that involve reading people. *Loving to work in projects be it architectural or social. Striking for excellence in doing everything while enhancing positive values and quality. *Strongly believing that positive mind can change a person's whole life and I have a flame in motivating people working in a same team with same goal with me.

Tuesday 29 May 2012

肥胖日记。

美吗美吗?哈哈哈

赞美主。(超级没力的语气/.\)
继上一篇无心的发誓说五天没绿茶喝之后,本人现在真是无地自容。
天啊,真的有恐怖到酱吗??
那油滋滋的大肚腩,我好像好几个月没和它碰面了。
它又突然出现是怎样?!
grrrrrrrrr。我很pek cek。
不管了,蔬菜水果跟我回来,瑜伽绿茶统统归队!
面包米饭甜食面条给我滚到千里之外,choco top sundae cone mcflurry 我要视若无睹!
给我一星期,我要我的水桶腰压缩变水蛇腰!!!!!
哈哈哈,是啦,有点压力太大了。
这篇是写来警惕自己的,以免一发不能收拾。
嗯,仅剩的三天。
加油!!
你也一样,很38但是我好爱的prince。
我们又各自回到自己的世界,努力奋斗。
好爱你,好爱上帝! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment