Silence. with His accompany. ♥

My photo
I am passionate about * Exciting things. A tiny living creature is enough to cheer one's life. *Warm, enthusiastic and live in the world of possibilities. *Passion and it lends me the ability to inspire and motivate others, which by I can talk my way in or out of anything. * Love life, seeing it as a special gift, and strive to make the most out of it. *Owning an ability to embrace change and variety, and even be enthusiastic about it, as I realize that it is a real asset to deal with change on a very regular basis *Being flexible and adaptable, I am open- minded to change in many forms. *Willing to meet new people and experience new places, ideas and possibilities while easily build up a rapport with all sorts of people, network with ease and do well in jobs that involve reading people. *Loving to work in projects be it architectural or social. Striking for excellence in doing everything while enhancing positive values and quality. *Strongly believing that positive mind can change a person's whole life and I have a flame in motivating people working in a same team with same goal with me.

Tuesday 15 May 2012

路,我们缓缓地走。

你说,签上了这配套就是一辈子的。
我说,只要是上帝拣选的,所有的惧怕担忧都被抛到九霄云外。
赞美主,此刻的心情由浪潮澎湃波涛汹涌,瞬间转化成潺潺小溪细水长流。
哈,再一次拜倒在我的文艺气息吧!XD
这条路,我们慢慢地,缓缓地走。
只要累的时候有你陪着,快乐的时候你最懂我,想放弃的时候有你加油,认真的时候一起奋斗,挫折来的时候我们牵着彼此的手。
我坚信,上帝赐给我的这个特别的礼物,会一直在的。
我的prince,我爱你。♥


No comments:

Post a Comment