Silence. with His accompany. ♥

My photo
I am passionate about * Exciting things. A tiny living creature is enough to cheer one's life. *Warm, enthusiastic and live in the world of possibilities. *Passion and it lends me the ability to inspire and motivate others, which by I can talk my way in or out of anything. * Love life, seeing it as a special gift, and strive to make the most out of it. *Owning an ability to embrace change and variety, and even be enthusiastic about it, as I realize that it is a real asset to deal with change on a very regular basis *Being flexible and adaptable, I am open- minded to change in many forms. *Willing to meet new people and experience new places, ideas and possibilities while easily build up a rapport with all sorts of people, network with ease and do well in jobs that involve reading people. *Loving to work in projects be it architectural or social. Striking for excellence in doing everything while enhancing positive values and quality. *Strongly believing that positive mind can change a person's whole life and I have a flame in motivating people working in a same team with same goal with me.

Tuesday 18 December 2012

十几了?

哎呀我忘了写到第几篇了然后眼皮很重又懒惰refer之前写的所以题目干脆随便一点好了。
各位,现在是凌晨三点钟。
R&B小王子唱的就是此时此刻。
我。要。睡。觉。
啊啊啊啊啊啊!
大家不要怀疑,我现在的状况才不像照片里那个可爱又清纯的模样呢。
我又变回一条咸鱼了。
那些不知天高地厚的照片是今早兴致勃勃喝早茶的时候拍的。
啊,懒惰描写只因脑袋一片空白啦啦啦。

 
我不喜欢当夜猫子。
因为很不喜欢。
哈哈哈,神经病。
不过算了,熬过了这个星期后,和我相见欢的就是我最爱的hometown和home和home里的爸爸妈妈弟弟妹妹们。
yeahhhh!
ROARRRRR wan joey!!!! =)

今天头毛的状况出奇的好。
我忍不住摸了又摸了后还真的是有柔顺幼滑到一个境界。
哈哈哈,有hair mask的日子真是无比顺畅的大愉快。
重点是我竟然还有空闲的时间去打理它!
真是太太太感谢主了啦哈哈哈。
ok, 自恋时间完毕。
继续画图啊啊啊啊啊。
加油世界!
晚安,我的主耶稣。

2 comments: