Silence. with His accompany. ♥

My photo
I am passionate about * Exciting things. A tiny living creature is enough to cheer one's life. *Warm, enthusiastic and live in the world of possibilities. *Passion and it lends me the ability to inspire and motivate others, which by I can talk my way in or out of anything. * Love life, seeing it as a special gift, and strive to make the most out of it. *Owning an ability to embrace change and variety, and even be enthusiastic about it, as I realize that it is a real asset to deal with change on a very regular basis *Being flexible and adaptable, I am open- minded to change in many forms. *Willing to meet new people and experience new places, ideas and possibilities while easily build up a rapport with all sorts of people, network with ease and do well in jobs that involve reading people. *Loving to work in projects be it architectural or social. Striking for excellence in doing everything while enhancing positive values and quality. *Strongly believing that positive mind can change a person's whole life and I have a flame in motivating people working in a same team with same goal with me.

Monday 23 April 2012

用心赞美。a wonderful night :)


  Psalm 59:17 Oh my Strength, I will sing praises to you, for you, Oh God, is my fortress, the God who shows me steadfast love.

  
A great night I had.
It was wonderful and sweet.
BOW NIGHT. Proudly brought to you by my beloved school, HBP.
If you ever keep an eye on my bloggy, you will surely know how many tonnes of expectation I put on this night. :)
Yes, I am super duper hyper ever excited to attend a dinner night.
Perhaps you may conclude that I'm a high profile person, but I would hypnotize myself that I'm surely not.XD
I'm just, erm a lil bit looking forward to meet some beauties and the handsome. Hahaa.
Being 20 (haven reached actually laa. =P)this year, I know I'm no more a childish-thinking-with-her-innocent-brain child anymore.
OMG, don't tell me the truth, I'm not that old I'm not that old ./.\
Couldn't really imagine the look Wan Joey putting on a sweet gown.
And till now I still indulge in the pretty-handsome atmosphere!
Why those senior can be sosososo lenglui one huhh?? Weewiiiiiit!
HBP is full of talented yet gorgeous dudes and babes!
And yesterday was too great ! Great people, great food, great feel.  Ohya, great music!
Awww someone please stop me from living in the past kayy. T.T
Just like what I'm telling myself, it is a simple Cinderella story.
Hanna hanna, come back to reality please girl! =)
Not much words needed to describe it, as a picture tells a thousand story. HAHAA.
Lazy to write an essay for my blog today.
Nahhh, free one. watch laa. XD




Taken in the saloon! XD
This one so.. princess. BUAHAHAHA.
credit to Jonathan aka my guitarist aka my 2nd year archi senior :)

my pleasure to have duet with this HBP Jason Mraz ! XD

my dear sweetie BeeLay
LK, coursemate + ex-matricmate. :) We are so funny. XD
This pic accidentally ATTRACTS my lecturer to give a compliment on FB. :DD





Ahha my guitarist , Jonathan! :)
My forever fan, Mr. Pika! ^^
heart my babes!
Lulu, a cool but cute friend! :)
Tadaaa. My pretty senior Xinni again :)
Mr. Janick with his nice bow. XD
My pleasure ! :)

: )

Credit to King Hui on his awesome camera + skill. Hahaa.
I would like to praise the Lord for giving me this awesome night.
Having both my favourite songs as a solo performance on stage is a big dream for me.
Yet it is realised last night. :)
Gee by SNSD and It Will Rain by Bruno Mars.
And another duet song, A Thousand Years touches my heart deeply.
Thank you my deary coursemates who cheer for me.
Thank you my second year senior, you all had a great effort and did a great job!
Thank you my fourth year senior Ehong for fetching me hahaa.
Thank you Weng Jen, my senior partner for having such pleasant voice.
And thank you especially for Jonathan.
I know I'm a bit picky during the practice huh, hahaa.
Your patience and awesomeness in guitar guide me well.
Hope for the next partnership again! =P
Last but not least, Thank you my holy Jesus.
I know you love me much, and the grace is endless.
Everyone is gorgeous!
Amen!

With tonnes of love, joey.

No comments:

Post a Comment