Silence. with His accompany. ♥

My photo
I am passionate about * Exciting things. A tiny living creature is enough to cheer one's life. *Warm, enthusiastic and live in the world of possibilities. *Passion and it lends me the ability to inspire and motivate others, which by I can talk my way in or out of anything. * Love life, seeing it as a special gift, and strive to make the most out of it. *Owning an ability to embrace change and variety, and even be enthusiastic about it, as I realize that it is a real asset to deal with change on a very regular basis *Being flexible and adaptable, I am open- minded to change in many forms. *Willing to meet new people and experience new places, ideas and possibilities while easily build up a rapport with all sorts of people, network with ease and do well in jobs that involve reading people. *Loving to work in projects be it architectural or social. Striking for excellence in doing everything while enhancing positive values and quality. *Strongly believing that positive mind can change a person's whole life and I have a flame in motivating people working in a same team with same goal with me.

Thursday 26 April 2012

加油,感觉。



原来是这种感觉。
上帝你是在明示了吗?
我好乱好乱,好怕好怕。
是他了吗?是你拣选的吗?
今天真的看见他了。
第三次了。
我的祷告还要要求些什么。
我的脑袋还是不敢相信,不敢奢望。
事不过三,这次我就赌大一点好了,哈。

×默祷× 

好,如果明晚真的发生了。
我就, erm再一次地继续我的感觉。
哈哈,写来写去都是一样的东西。
就是死都不敢相信嘛,唉。
活到这么大这么老,还真的第一次感觉什么是小鹿乱撞, omg。

这张很小妹妹有没有?
骗吃骗吃一下, 正好形容我此刻情窦初开的心情。
恶心。
啊,可以不要再自娱娱人了吗?
随时仰望上帝,必有恩典加冕!
我最最最最亲爱的上帝,我把我的愚昧交托给你。
希望你能开我的双眼,赐给我大大大大的智慧和理性。
我爱你!




No comments:

Post a Comment