Silence. with His accompany. ♥

My photo
I am passionate about * Exciting things. A tiny living creature is enough to cheer one's life. *Warm, enthusiastic and live in the world of possibilities. *Passion and it lends me the ability to inspire and motivate others, which by I can talk my way in or out of anything. * Love life, seeing it as a special gift, and strive to make the most out of it. *Owning an ability to embrace change and variety, and even be enthusiastic about it, as I realize that it is a real asset to deal with change on a very regular basis *Being flexible and adaptable, I am open- minded to change in many forms. *Willing to meet new people and experience new places, ideas and possibilities while easily build up a rapport with all sorts of people, network with ease and do well in jobs that involve reading people. *Loving to work in projects be it architectural or social. Striking for excellence in doing everything while enhancing positive values and quality. *Strongly believing that positive mind can change a person's whole life and I have a flame in motivating people working in a same team with same goal with me.

Sunday 5 May 2013

Finger-Crossed

你不要說,我要以惡報惡;要等候耶和華,祂必拯救你。-箴言20:22-
总相信,胜利永远站在真理那一边。
情绪没有间断地被挑拨着。
搁在一旁凉了许久的studio已经没力打理。
还是国家事比较重要。
亲爱的主耶稣,马来西亚需要你。
愿袮的国降临,愿义人被升起,愿一切美好的恩典都能赐予这片被践踏沾污了好久的土地。
真的,我们需要袮。
这时候,祷告是最直接的武器。
Lord, please save Malaysia!

No comments:

Post a Comment