Silence. with His accompany. ♥

My photo
I am passionate about * Exciting things. A tiny living creature is enough to cheer one's life. *Warm, enthusiastic and live in the world of possibilities. *Passion and it lends me the ability to inspire and motivate others, which by I can talk my way in or out of anything. * Love life, seeing it as a special gift, and strive to make the most out of it. *Owning an ability to embrace change and variety, and even be enthusiastic about it, as I realize that it is a real asset to deal with change on a very regular basis *Being flexible and adaptable, I am open- minded to change in many forms. *Willing to meet new people and experience new places, ideas and possibilities while easily build up a rapport with all sorts of people, network with ease and do well in jobs that involve reading people. *Loving to work in projects be it architectural or social. Striking for excellence in doing everything while enhancing positive values and quality. *Strongly believing that positive mind can change a person's whole life and I have a flame in motivating people working in a same team with same goal with me.

Tuesday 12 February 2013

初 · three

Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, Rejoice.
-Philippians 4:4-
第三天第三天第三天的更新。
我可以不要很像很勤劳酱一直更新吗。
因为啊编辑照片已经令我体力衰竭了,现在是要继而把视力也耗尽才甘愿是吗哈哈哈哈哈哈。
heeee我好爱这天!


简短的synopsis就是。
他们来我家,我们去星星家,再去钢琴家,接着去阿卡家,再唱k,然后我回家,再回外婆家,然后现在又回到我家。
哈哈哈哈。
不好意思,有点小混乱。




话说,我好喜欢最近学会的这么梦幻又很vintage的技术。
yeah,我可不可以一辈子当个简单的摄影师专门拍别人笑别人哭别人结婚别人生小baby之类的就好啦。
但那好像有点可怜wor,因为身为专业的camerawoman会被人忽略而搞得没人拍我啦。=^=
hmmm, 那我赶快祷告祈求上帝父神赐下一个很会很擅长又很爱拍我拍人拍风景的人做我的伙伴兼良师益友好吗?
哈,就是一个大幸福!
给袮最真诚的赞美,我亲爱的阿爸天父。 =)
在我那未知的好伙伴出现之前,先拿我可爱的妹来冒充一下吧!
哈,晚安。=)
with infinity lots of loves, Joey. ♥




































No comments:

Post a Comment