Silence. with His accompany. ♥

My photo
I am passionate about * Exciting things. A tiny living creature is enough to cheer one's life. *Warm, enthusiastic and live in the world of possibilities. *Passion and it lends me the ability to inspire and motivate others, which by I can talk my way in or out of anything. * Love life, seeing it as a special gift, and strive to make the most out of it. *Owning an ability to embrace change and variety, and even be enthusiastic about it, as I realize that it is a real asset to deal with change on a very regular basis *Being flexible and adaptable, I am open- minded to change in many forms. *Willing to meet new people and experience new places, ideas and possibilities while easily build up a rapport with all sorts of people, network with ease and do well in jobs that involve reading people. *Loving to work in projects be it architectural or social. Striking for excellence in doing everything while enhancing positive values and quality. *Strongly believing that positive mind can change a person's whole life and I have a flame in motivating people working in a same team with same goal with me.

Monday 18 February 2013

碎碎 · 念





突然好想念hometown的教友们。
可能小地方的人想的东西真的比较简单吧。
嘻嘻笑笑又是一天的。
回到喧嚣的城市,偶尔难免戴上那笑得有点虚伪不敢恭维的面具。
但已经尽量素面朝天的做回自己,希望大伙儿不要被我那比雷还吵的笑声吓到才好。
这开学的第一天,依然没变的是压力锅的温度。
一大清早接过手的,是那份新工作室的设计简介。
温故知新的,是讲师们苦口婆心的温馨叮咛。
总能从中吸取些什么道理的。
希望不要这秒点头顿悟,下一秒就忘得一干二净就好,哈。
新学期,总要来些新热血新目标新展望之类的。
只期望,自己能一点一滴不求一步登天的进步。
还有,不能再有任何熬夜或是危害健康的动作。
可不想再看见自己那根本负荷不了的弱身子再次地倒下去后还死命硬撑着。
往前飞奔,总要相信上帝一直都在引领啊。
晚安,我的阿爸天父。♥

No comments:

Post a Comment