Silence. with His accompany. ♥

My photo
I am passionate about * Exciting things. A tiny living creature is enough to cheer one's life. *Warm, enthusiastic and live in the world of possibilities. *Passion and it lends me the ability to inspire and motivate others, which by I can talk my way in or out of anything. * Love life, seeing it as a special gift, and strive to make the most out of it. *Owning an ability to embrace change and variety, and even be enthusiastic about it, as I realize that it is a real asset to deal with change on a very regular basis *Being flexible and adaptable, I am open- minded to change in many forms. *Willing to meet new people and experience new places, ideas and possibilities while easily build up a rapport with all sorts of people, network with ease and do well in jobs that involve reading people. *Loving to work in projects be it architectural or social. Striking for excellence in doing everything while enhancing positive values and quality. *Strongly believing that positive mind can change a person's whole life and I have a flame in motivating people working in a same team with same goal with me.

Wednesday 27 February 2013

smile!


 
 
 
大学里最了解我的懒惰幼稚可是最包容又和我一起并肩作战的小蜜蜂今天生日。
哈哈虽说这骗她到咖啡馆的过程很艰辛,最后还被拆穿,但尚算圆满的庆祝会啦。
我在想啊,如果大学生活少了她,我应该会活不下去哈哈哈哈哈哈。
赞美我最爱的上帝,生日蒙恩蜜蜂beeeee lay!=D
有空我要仔细诉说一个今天跑步时被外国人搭讪的经过。
OMG哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈我一想到就快笑死了。
救命,最好不要打扰我。
本小女子现是心有所属了,要和我邂逅的话就从上帝那里赎回来吧。
要。问。过。我。的。上。帝。爸。爸。才。可。以。
哈哈哈哈哈哈哈怎么办我还是笑到不会停啦。
吼,折腾了一天真的好累。
晚安啦世界,晚安美好的生活。 =)
 
-罗马书8:25 但我们若盼望那所不见的,就必忍耐等候。
Romans8:25 But if we hope for that we see not,then do we with patience wait for it.-
高跟鞋或许穿得自信,
但运动鞋穿得自在。
期待那好久的以后,那变得更好的我们。
oh yeah,我的右酒窝,我们又聚首咯!=P
With lots of loves, Joey .♥


No comments:

Post a Comment