Silence. with His accompany. ♥

My photo
I am passionate about * Exciting things. A tiny living creature is enough to cheer one's life. *Warm, enthusiastic and live in the world of possibilities. *Passion and it lends me the ability to inspire and motivate others, which by I can talk my way in or out of anything. * Love life, seeing it as a special gift, and strive to make the most out of it. *Owning an ability to embrace change and variety, and even be enthusiastic about it, as I realize that it is a real asset to deal with change on a very regular basis *Being flexible and adaptable, I am open- minded to change in many forms. *Willing to meet new people and experience new places, ideas and possibilities while easily build up a rapport with all sorts of people, network with ease and do well in jobs that involve reading people. *Loving to work in projects be it architectural or social. Striking for excellence in doing everything while enhancing positive values and quality. *Strongly believing that positive mind can change a person's whole life and I have a flame in motivating people working in a same team with same goal with me.

Wednesday 8 August 2012

lalala~

Amen!
阿罗哈我的世界我的部落和我的你你你你还有你!:)
今天真是充实到喘不过气的一天。
因为,我又把厨房给颠翻了!!!!
直到前一分钟,我的cupcake才刚刚热烘烘地出炉呢。
来来来,有图为证。


ok, 原谅我的睡衣装XD



唉,临睡前做甜点真是不爽。
因为,想吃也不能吃很多,因为刷牙了啦啦啦啦~
没关系,明天的早餐也不错!
然后,这个烤马铃薯真的很..................................棒!
喂,真的不是卖花赞花香啦哈哈哈哈哈。
里头还有我最爱的蘑菇和冬菇粒,真是幸福。=P
Hmmm,眼皮开始钓鱼了。
晚安,上帝。
晚安,我的明天。
















我真的很喜欢很喜欢很很很喜欢你的声音。
哈哈哈哈哈花痴!
晚安。=)

1 comment:

  1. 哈哈哈哈哈~看起来好赞!我明天要去笑你弟说他没得吃…xD

    ReplyDelete