Silence. with His accompany. ♥

My photo
I am passionate about * Exciting things. A tiny living creature is enough to cheer one's life. *Warm, enthusiastic and live in the world of possibilities. *Passion and it lends me the ability to inspire and motivate others, which by I can talk my way in or out of anything. * Love life, seeing it as a special gift, and strive to make the most out of it. *Owning an ability to embrace change and variety, and even be enthusiastic about it, as I realize that it is a real asset to deal with change on a very regular basis *Being flexible and adaptable, I am open- minded to change in many forms. *Willing to meet new people and experience new places, ideas and possibilities while easily build up a rapport with all sorts of people, network with ease and do well in jobs that involve reading people. *Loving to work in projects be it architectural or social. Striking for excellence in doing everything while enhancing positive values and quality. *Strongly believing that positive mind can change a person's whole life and I have a flame in motivating people working in a same team with same goal with me.

Thursday 28 November 2013

Another cycle.


很特别的brix and baume蛋糕

就这样,一个循环的生日庆典又开始了。
去年这个时候,是我拥有了小白的时候。
但今年,他在医院还没出来。T.T
去年,尼古拉斯先生还没有女朋友,今年,他有了。
去年,我有男朋友,今年,我没有了。
哈哈哈,这种世态炎凉世事无常的东西。
看开看开就好。
他们很sweet很可爱,感谢主两位都是爱主的孩子。
(虽然nic有点骗小妹妹的感觉,但我相信你是好男人啦!=P)

 进入大学这几年,最感恩的就是上帝给我的这一群疯狂但很努力的系友们。
大家各怀鬼胎,哦不是,是各怀奇才啦。
哈哈,我觉得大家以后一定都会在不同领域取得自己想要的成绩。
感慨啊,真的要毕业了。
所以,更要好好珍惜+努力充实着最后一年!
yeah加油!^^
女生长得漂亮是优势,活得漂亮是本事。
寻找一棵大树好乘凉,不如自栽自养自乘凉。
独立自主头脑清醒,才不会被旁人左右,才不会活在别人要你走的路。
自己的路,自己铺。
我相信,我可以。
=)
With Lots of Loves, Joey.


photo credit to mr John. =)
Taken in AHMO CAFE




Planning your Penang food tour? TourDirections Penang helps you discover Penang cafes and restaurants, Penang hawker food, Penang budget hotel and Penang homestay at <http://www.tourdirections.com.my/directory/>


No comments:

Post a Comment