Silence. with His accompany. ♥

My photo
I am passionate about * Exciting things. A tiny living creature is enough to cheer one's life. *Warm, enthusiastic and live in the world of possibilities. *Passion and it lends me the ability to inspire and motivate others, which by I can talk my way in or out of anything. * Love life, seeing it as a special gift, and strive to make the most out of it. *Owning an ability to embrace change and variety, and even be enthusiastic about it, as I realize that it is a real asset to deal with change on a very regular basis *Being flexible and adaptable, I am open- minded to change in many forms. *Willing to meet new people and experience new places, ideas and possibilities while easily build up a rapport with all sorts of people, network with ease and do well in jobs that involve reading people. *Loving to work in projects be it architectural or social. Striking for excellence in doing everything while enhancing positive values and quality. *Strongly believing that positive mind can change a person's whole life and I have a flame in motivating people working in a same team with same goal with me.

Monday 11 March 2013

凌 · 时

 到底这种不能睡觉的日子要到什么时候。
凌晨。三点。的感想。
累。
想哭。
但只能哭给自己看。
我才二十一,我不想暴毙。
很不喜欢。
这么负面的自己。
但,那也是我。
只是这个我,只会出现在功课面前。
那么老,还不懂得抗压。
好。失。败。
压力个屁。
把笨脑袋撞向墙壁就会变聪明一些可不可以。
喃喃自语。
胡言乱语。
自言自语。
垃圾桶部落,辛苦你了。
更爱袮,不嫌我烦的阿爸天父。
无力地。想着那几根柱子要放哪儿好。
还有,露台要放多大。
厕所,要几间。
啊。
救命。

No comments:

Post a Comment