Silence. with His accompany. ♥

My photo
I am passionate about * Exciting things. A tiny living creature is enough to cheer one's life. *Warm, enthusiastic and live in the world of possibilities. *Passion and it lends me the ability to inspire and motivate others, which by I can talk my way in or out of anything. * Love life, seeing it as a special gift, and strive to make the most out of it. *Owning an ability to embrace change and variety, and even be enthusiastic about it, as I realize that it is a real asset to deal with change on a very regular basis *Being flexible and adaptable, I am open- minded to change in many forms. *Willing to meet new people and experience new places, ideas and possibilities while easily build up a rapport with all sorts of people, network with ease and do well in jobs that involve reading people. *Loving to work in projects be it architectural or social. Striking for excellence in doing everything while enhancing positive values and quality. *Strongly believing that positive mind can change a person's whole life and I have a flame in motivating people working in a same team with same goal with me.

Sunday 4 May 2014

Grace, graceful weekend.

Refreshing and recharging weekend should be indulged in the thing you love to see, do and enjoy.
Here goes the favourite of mine.
 As usual several exquisite themed cafes been visited and reviewed.
I love how the merchants speak greatly about their intention to set up their dream.
How they plan it initially, what kind of obstacles they have faced and gone through before the dream been realized into a practical solid one on sight at last.
This is spirit, and faith.
Penang being the fastest growing city in Malaysia, provides such platform to those daydreamers meanwhile so-called dream-doer.
Yes, you can't just sit there for whole day doing nothing and imagine what's the final goal brings you fame and success.
You gotta try, try harder and fail.
Fail, fail harder and cry.
What's next?
Pick up your confidence and improve, in a more realistic way.
:) 
I sincerely thank iM4U for this superb awesome invitation to a Startup+Design Workshop in KDU College Penang.
It is not some ordinary one which teaches you how to be optimistic or how to achieve success in a proper way or what-so-ever.
It teaches you how to fail, gracefully.
And the most crucial key here is, how to accept your failure, positively.
:D

So after this preliminary stage, I manage to get into the final Misfits Bootcamp which will be held in November.
It will be challenging for sure, entrepreneurship is a hardship indeed.
Nevertheless I hope to emerge into a brand new field that I have always dreamed of.
I love to adapt Medici effect in life.
It's like multitasking in million ways and in a very abusing way to say that I love to stretch and torture my comfort zone hence I love to walk out.
See you again in November!
Here to say sayonara to you, both pretty days.
And thank you Lord for loving me unconditionally always.
Everyday and every moment I would like to praise You.
How proud I am to be Your daughter and be given such grace and gifts.
Thank you Jesus, Thank you my Abba Father.
With love, Joey.


-------------------------------------------

But Jesus turned him about, and when he saw her, he said, Daughter, be of good comfort; thy faith hath made thee whole. 
Matthew 9:22 - 

My life is renewed, because of You. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment