Silence. with His accompany. ♥

My photo
I am passionate about * Exciting things. A tiny living creature is enough to cheer one's life. *Warm, enthusiastic and live in the world of possibilities. *Passion and it lends me the ability to inspire and motivate others, which by I can talk my way in or out of anything. * Love life, seeing it as a special gift, and strive to make the most out of it. *Owning an ability to embrace change and variety, and even be enthusiastic about it, as I realize that it is a real asset to deal with change on a very regular basis *Being flexible and adaptable, I am open- minded to change in many forms. *Willing to meet new people and experience new places, ideas and possibilities while easily build up a rapport with all sorts of people, network with ease and do well in jobs that involve reading people. *Loving to work in projects be it architectural or social. Striking for excellence in doing everything while enhancing positive values and quality. *Strongly believing that positive mind can change a person's whole life and I have a flame in motivating people working in a same team with same goal with me.

Monday 26 May 2014

一把火

HALO! 
经过修饰穿上华丽美衣的eatery你好!
之前让你光秃秃地出现在部落真是有点亏待你了OMG.
你那么的有气质我是应该让你先换件衣了才出来见人的。
不好意思对不起哈哈哈哈哈哈。
YAY.
我真...................的真的真的100000个真的很喜欢render和Photoshop。
这两个绝佳拍档真是我大学生涯里遇见最美丽的风景,哈。
但系友说,那也要你的design是有内涵的效果才会好啊。
hmmm,对。
所以这次我的sketchup是真的画得超级绝伦地仔细啊啊啊啊啊!
wanjoey你的耐心和细心进步了呜呜呜呜呜我真的很感动很感动所以我要感谢我的desktop我的滑鼠我的键盘我的家人我的朋友我的床我的枕头我的上帝我的头脑我的眼睛我的四肢还有我拥有的一切一切.
T.T
哈囖,你现在是得了诺贝尔世界和平奖是不是?
不就只是张RENDER的图吗?
-.-'''
HAHAHAHA.
FYP, 你!这!次!将!会!是!我!三!年!里!做!过!最!过!瘾!最!享!受!的!studio project!!!!!!
还有准准一星期,我要好好利用你!!!!
ROARRRRRRRRR!
*发疯完毕,继续埋头苦干去。*
WITH LOVE AND FIRE AND PASSION, JOEY!



No comments:

Post a Comment