Silence. with His accompany. ♥

My photo
I am passionate about * Exciting things. A tiny living creature is enough to cheer one's life. *Warm, enthusiastic and live in the world of possibilities. *Passion and it lends me the ability to inspire and motivate others, which by I can talk my way in or out of anything. * Love life, seeing it as a special gift, and strive to make the most out of it. *Owning an ability to embrace change and variety, and even be enthusiastic about it, as I realize that it is a real asset to deal with change on a very regular basis *Being flexible and adaptable, I am open- minded to change in many forms. *Willing to meet new people and experience new places, ideas and possibilities while easily build up a rapport with all sorts of people, network with ease and do well in jobs that involve reading people. *Loving to work in projects be it architectural or social. Striking for excellence in doing everything while enhancing positive values and quality. *Strongly believing that positive mind can change a person's whole life and I have a flame in motivating people working in a same team with same goal with me.

Thursday 15 May 2014

短短


HAHAHAHAA.
可以不要那么可爱吗?
啊,我是一条没有骨头的懒惰虫因为我很懒惰上载那些美美的晚宴照片然后我现在要用一句话写完一整篇部落就酱拜有空再聊 =P




-------------------------------------------------------------------
曾经以为我遇到了一生中最重要的那个人,那时候真的最重要的人。
后来我们走散了,是被那该死的压力逼疯的。
一年,也两年了,我以为我会把这最重要的人也放在昨天了。
但原来,还是没有,他还是在我的行囊里,继续与我同行。
只是,这最重要的人不会再出声,不会再关心,不会在那寒风中伴我前进。
换了个方式,是哑剧式的,我默默看着,也没有身份的守候着。
哪怕有一天,有另一个比我更好的女生出现了,她比我更明白更懂也更爱你,那我再把这重要的人从皮箱掏出来吧。
只要你过得幸福,只要你得到你想要的,只要你不再被那些你告诉我是负担是烦恼的感情捆绑着。
我当时做的那决定,应该是对的吧。
大学里最美好的那道风景,是你,是我,是我们。
:)

"Clearly, I’m not my best self yet. Or even myself — I’m still figuring out who that is. I’m pretty sure even if we did meet, you wouldn’t like me all that much right now. It’s entirely possible that we did hit it off once, and I left without getting your information."

给我未来的那个人,请你耐心等候,让我变得更好,让我更懂得爱人。
如果有机会让我再爱一次,我一定不再轻易放手,哪怕多苦,多艰难。


但庆幸的是,一路上还是有最爱的阿爸天父看顾,保守着。
Who am I, to be loved by the Almighty Lord?
:)
With love, Joey.


"Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know."

-JEREMIAH 33:3-



No comments:

Post a Comment