Silence. with His accompany. ♥

My photo
I am passionate about * Exciting things. A tiny living creature is enough to cheer one's life. *Warm, enthusiastic and live in the world of possibilities. *Passion and it lends me the ability to inspire and motivate others, which by I can talk my way in or out of anything. * Love life, seeing it as a special gift, and strive to make the most out of it. *Owning an ability to embrace change and variety, and even be enthusiastic about it, as I realize that it is a real asset to deal with change on a very regular basis *Being flexible and adaptable, I am open- minded to change in many forms. *Willing to meet new people and experience new places, ideas and possibilities while easily build up a rapport with all sorts of people, network with ease and do well in jobs that involve reading people. *Loving to work in projects be it architectural or social. Striking for excellence in doing everything while enhancing positive values and quality. *Strongly believing that positive mind can change a person's whole life and I have a flame in motivating people working in a same team with same goal with me.

Saturday 7 June 2014

woohoo woohoo



嘻嘻难得老弟回来我们五人又同聚啦啦啦。
但明天又要各自回去读书了(omg我一页notes都没翻到要考试了怎么办等下fail了不能毕业啊啊啊啊)
T.T
才不管那么多,玩乐比较重要(这一刻,爱吧!!)。
哈哈哈哈哈,很好看的短剧咧!
:D
那天的yong tau fu聚餐,几十种配料一次过尝试完了。
满足!
所以回到大学要继续向目标挺进woohoo!
回家三天充电完毕,我现在是fully charged到可以用到下个月去公司应征啊啊啊!
最后,送上突然有灵感的cover。
可是我还是觉得录得有点恶心又走拍漏气很geli然后我妹应该会说你不是from韩国你是from泰国哈哈哈哈哈什么屁!!!!
晚安各位,祝大家有个噩梦!
HAHAHAHHAHAHA.


-----------------------------------------------
She is clothed with strength and dignity, and she laughs without fear of the future.
Proverbs 31:25 

No comments:

Post a Comment