Silence. with His accompany. ♥

My photo
I am passionate about * Exciting things. A tiny living creature is enough to cheer one's life. *Warm, enthusiastic and live in the world of possibilities. *Passion and it lends me the ability to inspire and motivate others, which by I can talk my way in or out of anything. * Love life, seeing it as a special gift, and strive to make the most out of it. *Owning an ability to embrace change and variety, and even be enthusiastic about it, as I realize that it is a real asset to deal with change on a very regular basis *Being flexible and adaptable, I am open- minded to change in many forms. *Willing to meet new people and experience new places, ideas and possibilities while easily build up a rapport with all sorts of people, network with ease and do well in jobs that involve reading people. *Loving to work in projects be it architectural or social. Striking for excellence in doing everything while enhancing positive values and quality. *Strongly believing that positive mind can change a person's whole life and I have a flame in motivating people working in a same team with same goal with me.

Saturday 7 September 2013

voila milk!














我喜欢和谈得来笑得开的好友出游。
尤其是当你在不怎么熟但却装厉害的高速公路上行驶时。
对方总是很稳健地安抚着你,‘nonid scare one la, joey you can do it!’
HAHAHA结果就在那通往bangsar的路上迷了路。
但也能看到不一样的风景啦。=P
WONDERMILK,我终于来到你的怀抱了。
*陶醉其中*
yeah,果然没令本尊失望。
Publika的这间尚算mini,下次要带妹妹到开创始祖damansara那间去。
还有,vanila口味的牛奶真好喝。
拥有自己的品牌自己的cafe真好,那应该是一件很值得骄傲的事情。
=D
×自high完毕,收工陪爸妈哈拉去×
再见各位!
*HUGSSS*
《题外话》
voila大冬菇,你好。
很难想象我即将会是系里的大三学姐咧。
×哭惨×
回想起那noob noob又幼稚三八还顶着一头香卷maggi面头的大一。
-.-'''
还是不要回想好了。
唉,悲剧。
哈哈,所以这冬菇算是不认老的证据咯。
yes,感恩超人爸让我一次过在wondermilk和new hairstyle的wishlist上画上个爱心。
看来是时候订下新的愿望单了咯耶耶耶!
要许个什么愿好呢?
hmmm今日在梦里想吧!
晚安 =D
With lovesss, Joey!

No comments:

Post a Comment