Silence. with His accompany. ♥

My photo
I am passionate about * Exciting things. A tiny living creature is enough to cheer one's life. *Warm, enthusiastic and live in the world of possibilities. *Passion and it lends me the ability to inspire and motivate others, which by I can talk my way in or out of anything. * Love life, seeing it as a special gift, and strive to make the most out of it. *Owning an ability to embrace change and variety, and even be enthusiastic about it, as I realize that it is a real asset to deal with change on a very regular basis *Being flexible and adaptable, I am open- minded to change in many forms. *Willing to meet new people and experience new places, ideas and possibilities while easily build up a rapport with all sorts of people, network with ease and do well in jobs that involve reading people. *Loving to work in projects be it architectural or social. Striking for excellence in doing everything while enhancing positive values and quality. *Strongly believing that positive mind can change a person's whole life and I have a flame in motivating people working in a same team with same goal with me.

Saturday 15 June 2013

It's all about grace :D

 耶,又是可以为超人爸服事的周末!
每次事奉都很兴奋,就是一个长不大的仆人。
=D
 出埃及記15:2 耶和華是我的力量、我的詩歌,也成了我的拯救。這是我的神,我要讚美祂;是我父親的神,我要尊崇祂。
 
 做了一对手链给KH先生和他的anada做生日礼物。
这种vintage的小东西,就是那么的无法抗拒。:D
 
回到大学必做之事就是亲亲那青青的青草地啊。
哈哈读起来很像绕口令。
亲亲青青青青亲亲=P
跑步真好,流汗真好,脂肪你在流泪流得jin jia好!
HAHAHA.
 所以有workout的日子就是可以放任的享受,woohoo!
这比脸还大(话说你的脸已经不是普通的大-.-)的大大大超级无敌宇宙最大蘑菇之我不懂怎样形容它的美味之共有三种蘑菇之我是蘑菇粉丝之真是太感动了的charcoal汉堡真的mashisoyo neh~~
哈哈哈哈哈,我的韩语考试过了,顺道一提,heheee.
但重点,还是得回到汉堡啦啦啦!
哈,喜乐的心,乃是制服懒惰虫和瞌睡虫和压力虫的良药!
晚安,美美美美得像林志玲关之琳冰淇淋一样美的世界!
哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈,拜!=D

No comments:

Post a Comment